Monday, January 31, 2011

January 25,2011

Hello Everyone,

Well to start out, Transfers came and went, I got a new Compainon his name
is Elder Larsen, i dont know much about him but he seems really nice and he is
supposed to be a really really hard worker. I am still in my same area! 4 and a
half months in Beverly Park Whoo!!!!! I love this area, i hope to saty here my
whole miss.... well maybe just a year, maybe a year and a half..... Maybe.

So, on the culture day we went to downtown seattle and visited a little old
store called Ye Old Curiosity Shop, they sold the craziest stuff, everything
from jewlry and candy, to shrunken heads and Pertified dog. No joke. We also
went to pikes place market and china town, those stories are for a later date. 

Addie's Baptizm was so perfect!!! she came out of the water with a smile
that can only come from knowing your right with god. She has had a change
wraught in her that only god can bring about. Seeing that makes all the
heartache and struggles so worth it!!! I love my mission and i would have always
regretted it if i didn't go. Not much happened this week, but we have big plans
for this week!! Until next time!

 

Love you all,

Elder Trevor Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment